We live in an amazing place, this Universe of ours, and it’s quite fantastic enough without needing people to make up things about it. Astrology dims the beauty of nature, cheapens it.
Melbourne Skeptics in the Pub
On the fourth Monday each month, come and meet local skeptics for drinks and free-ranging conversation.
We meet at the Mount View Hotel, 70 Bridge Road in Richmond from 6pm.
Ask at the bar or find us upstairs in the lounge area
- “Experimental” Webster technique approved by Chiropractic Australia
- Pro-vaccine measures in 2017 Budget
- TGA consultation on therapeutic goods – ear candles, homeopathy
- Tickets now available for Skepticon
- Homeopathy groups’ attack on NHMRC – the missing submission
- Homeopathic teething tablets recalled
- Quizzing scientists in the age of alternative facts
- Interactive map for global measles immunisation rates
- Australian Skeptics Inc – why we’re marching for science
- March for Science with a $5 T-shirt!