If you’ve got a spare thousand dollars, you might like to spend some of it travelling this weekend to attend this AU$660 course in “Animal Dreaming” at the Perth Zoo.
During this event, you can expect to:
- Look to the Earth Mother for wisdom, guidance and healing and remember the sacred bond you forged with her at the beginning of time
- Interpret the messages offered by animals encountered during real-life encounters, dreams and vision
- Learn how to invoke animal spirits to aid in healing, manifestation, protection, fertility and more
- Enjoy impromptu readings from Scott
- Learn about ‘stilling the mind’ and finding your very own ‘Power Spot’
- Participate in a guided meditative journey to find your Totem / Power Animal
- Reconnection to the heart essence of Earth Mother herself
- The sacred act of surrendering, offering thanks and showing gratitude
- Spiritual coaching and intuitive development that ensure a deeper connection to Spirit, the Earth Mother, your Higher Self and the Life Force in all things
- Ways to develop intuition and inherent psychic abilities
- Ways to shed and release your old ‘familiar’ self, and heal, rebirth and activate your inherent creative self
- Ways to turn FEAR into FERTILITY on ALL LEVELS
- Techniques to ensure spiritual health and psychic protection for the self, the family and the home / office
- Ways to realise and embrace your Life Purpose and Personal Power
No mention of getting the course fee refunded if one’s expectations are not met — like, say, the expectation of “Reconnection to the heart essence of Earth Mother herself”.
Why is a zoo giving their facilities over to this scam? Maybe our Perth friends – or any Zoo members – can contact their management and express their opinions.