Q: Views on chiropractic? Good treatment or charlatans?
A: A good massage is fine. Major worries about ‘subluxation’.
Melbourne Skeptics in the Pub
On the fourth Monday each month, come and meet local skeptics for drinks and free-ranging conversation.
We meet at the Mount View Hotel, 70 Bridge Road in Richmond from 6pm.
Ask at the bar or find us upstairs in the lounge area
- Chiropractic profession outperforms all others on number of complaints
- Pete Evans – “who needs qualifications?”
- Choice rubbishes Home Harmonizer – no effect and a waste of money
- Gullibility survey
- Belle Gibson guilty but “delusional” … and now for the next fad
- Save Sydney Observatory from yoga sessions – survey closes March 9
- Anti-vax nurse has ‘conditions’ placed on registration
- Google won’t list Natural News – Update
- Update – JCU closes healing touch clinic
- Healing touch clinic “not ours” says university