Q: Views on chiropractic? Good treatment or charlatans?
A: A good massage is fine. Major worries about ‘subluxation’.
Melbourne Skeptics in the Pub
On the fourth Monday each month, come and meet local skeptics for drinks and free-ranging conversation.
We meet at the Mount View Hotel, 70 Bridge Road in Richmond from 6pm.
Ask at the bar or find us upstairs in the lounge area
- Combination MMRV vaccines second-dose cleared of risk of febrile seizures
- Update – the missing homeopathy submission
- Tickets available for Skeptics Convention dinner
- Italian government makes childhood vaccination compulsory
- Anti-vax film screened at Australian National University
- TGA’s list of medical indications full of pseudoscience
- French government makes vaccination for kids compulsory
- Top speakers for 2017 Skeptics Convention
- Ban homeopathy in pharmacies, says industry review
- Skeptics offer help for National Convention ancillary events